Unhealthy mold and allergens in the home can lead to respiratory illness or fatigue. Healthy living pays off, giving you more energy and zeal to do what you love most. Clean windows contribute to improved health and give natural light an unhindered entrance into your home, boosting the moods of all who enter.
Here are some additional benefits of clean windows:
1. Enhance your home’s appearance.
More natural light in your home reflects its beauty more distinctly.
2. Extend the life of your windows.
Just like stubborn lime deposits cling to showers, unwanted deposits can accumulate on your glass from aluminum screens. And etched glass looks bad and can be more susceptible to cracking and chipping.
3. Eliminate unhealthy mold from your home.
Mold appears as unsightly dark black spots on windows or window sills. Mold grows and thrives in warm, wet places. Unfortunately, window condensation can create the ideal place for mold to thrive. Mold can also be present between the glass and casing in your window, and be difficult to notice. Professional cleaning services are accustomed to dealing with mold, and can use chemicals and a good overall cleaning to eliminate unhealthy mold from your windows and home.
4. Decrease allergens in your home.
Dander, pollen, dust, and other allergens can gather on your windowsills and impact the health of you and your family. Symptoms such as headache, fatigue, runny nose, coughing, sneezing, and itchy eyes can result. A professional cleaning service can help decrease the allergens in your home by cleaning your windows thoroughly.
5. Prevent insects and pests from making your home their home.
Keep wasps, ladybugs, and spiders from inhabiting your home. Spiders often find windows are a safe place to build nests, which can be unsightly to homeowners and their guests. They can spin webs and catch their insect meals in your window corners and under window sills. When flies and insects show up on your window screens, they become easy prey to spiders. When you clean your windows, it’s the perfect opportunity to find and remove insect nests.
6. Discover window problems early.
Professional window cleaning services provide more than just window cleaning. They also look carefully at your window integrity and indicate the importance of promptly repairing any loose or broken window casings, loose or cracked windows, and any wood rot on window sills. If sashes are painted shut or window screens don’t fit properly, they need to be addressed.
When problems are tackled early, it can save homeowners money in the long run. Too many people overlook the eroding condition of parts of their home, resulting in larger repair bills, and more time-consuming renovation solutions.
7. Avoid danger that can accompany broken windows.
Faulty locking mechanisms, broken glass, and other window problems can cause unnecessary home accidents. Old and faulty windows can contribute to the possibility of falls. Over 5,000 falls occur per year from windows, so don’t overlook the importance of functional, intact windows and window locking mechanisms.
8. Ensure your home’s safety year-round.
Window cleaning can give you the opportunity to learn which windows need to be replaced for your safety. If a window sash is painted shut or a window is difficult to open, you need to know about it and address it as soon as possible for the safety of you and your family. In case of a fire, windows need to function properly, and open and close easily.
The Best Solution for Clean Windows
A professional window cleaning should be scheduled at least once a year. Look for a licensed and insured cleaning company with a great reputation. Check online reviews, ask friends and family for references, and look at the Better Business Bureau report to find the best window cleaning company to meet your needs.
It pays off to hire the pros to do your window cleaning for you. Here’s why:
- Get peace of mind that proper window cleaning supplies, tools, and techniques will be applied.
- Improve the longevity of your windows by giving them the utmost care.
- Delegate time-consuming window cleaning to the pros and free up your time so you can do what you love most.
- Discover the cause for unsightly spots on your windows. Professional window cleaners can offer great solutions to prevent unwanted spots on your windows in the future.
- Pro tip: Sometimes cheap mulch is overtaken with fungus that can emit black spores, which in turn can stick to your window glass and be tough to remove. Interestingly, investing in a higher quality mulch can contribute to keeping your windows cleaner and longer-lasting.
At Bliss Maid, we understand how important it is to keep your home clean and sanitary. That’s why we’ve created a simple process to clean your home the right way. Get recurring cleaning from the pros at Bliss Maid, and schedule a deep cleaning seasonally, or for special occasions. We offer window cleaning services to aid in boosting your home’s appearance and keeping you and your family healthy.
Enhance your home and lifestyle with our A La Carte Cleaning services including:
- Window Washing—Get your home’s windows professionally washed—inside and out.
- Mattress Cleaning—We deep vacuum your mattress and add lavender to enhance your sleep.
- Garbage Disposal—We clean and freshen up your home’s garbage disposal.
- Laundry—We save you time by washing, drying, and folding your laundry for you.
- Oven—Schedule regular oven cleanings to prevent the baked-on oven grit many homes endure. Inhibit fires and keep your oven clean and fresh.
- Refrigerator—We can organize and sanitize your refrigerator, simplifying your daily living, and keeping fresh food at your fingertips.
- Porch or Deck Cleaning—In addition to cleaning your indoor spaces, we clean your outdoor furniture, sweep its floor surface, and wash your glass sliding door or door windows.